All 153 art Reviews

Introduction Introduction

Hell of a style. I'd love to scout you. You need 4 finished pieces to be scouted, so keep em comin'.

Votumstar responds:

Princess Druh'zilla Princess Druh'zilla

I like how you put the color schemes to the sides of them. It gives me an idea of what to work with when I draw. Thank you.

Fuck yo couch N***a! Fuck yo couch N***a!

The arm looks a bit too layered, though other than that, I like it. It's impressive.
Also, by too layered I mean the darker shadow on the lower arm is too much of a transition. Looking at the other arm, it doesn't look right to me... Though I've never really been much of a professor Latin, so screw it. 4.5/5
(don't take my reviews too seriously, because I'm just an idiot...)

Kel-chan responds:

its actually the first time i tried 2 shadow tones. maybe it should be more subtle

Savannah Swift Savannah Swift

Oh my god, this is beautiful.

bonbon3272 responds:

lol, thank you!

The Talking Tree The Talking Tree

Fuck that tree in Wind Waker, It gave me pure nightmares and I never climbed one again...

Revolutsia responds:

This isn't the fucking Tree, may get a splinter.

Rose's Booty (Colored) Rose's Booty (Colored)

How does one make a transparent background, friend?

KaiTheNeko16 responds:

simple, save as a png

Necromancer Necromancer

wow... I like how you blurred it as you went towards the left... I also enjoyed the colors you used. It's very difficult to maintain a proper color scheme, so I respect you for that. Keep up with kind of work. This is actually the first piece I've seen done by you and I must say, you've left quite the impression.b

Lollo/Louise Sketch Lollo/Louise Sketch

It always baffles me on how anatomy is done... I always end up making a torso or leg too long... Any tips on working with human anatomy length? Or atleast making it easier to work with anatomy.

Pyrrha Omega Pyrrha Omega

How in MAD-shin do you get that amazing color scheme!? Could you make a video showing the coloring and shadowing stratagy, or if it's already done, could you link me to a video, please?

SignHerePlease responds:

strategy???//my technique is random

Commission - Katabatic Commission - Katabatic

What the fuck? What is FA? A game, because if it's this strange I need to play it...

Maquenda responds: